- Region: Istra
- Place of production: Vodnjan
- Altitude: 250 – 600 f.a.s.l.
- Type: coupage/blend
- Olive variety: : Carbonazza and Istrian Bianchera
- Harvesting method: combined; hand picked and using hand-held pneumatic branch shakers
- Harvesting period: October
- Processing method: continuous cycle, 2 phases, processed immediately after harvesting
- Processing temperature: max 24°C
- Thickness: very rich texture
- Color:: golden green
- Aroma:: rich in hints of artichoke and chicory, together with fragrant notes of rosemary and mint
- Flavor:: strong with flavor of black pappar and almond. Powerful bitternes and pungency
- Serving suggestions: This oil pairs perfectly with all kind of meat dishes. We especially recommend it with steaks. It may also be served with dessert, preferably a dark chocolate cake
- Bottle: 0,5l
There are no reviews yet.