- Region: Istra
- Place of production: Vodnjan
- Altitude: 80 – 180 m.a.s.l.
- Type: coupage/blend
- Olive variety: Busa, Istrian Bianchera, Rosignola
- Harvesting method: combined; hand picked and using hand-held pneumatic branch shakers
- Harvesting period: October
- Processing method: continuous cycle, 2 phases, processed immediately after harvesting
- Processing temperature: max 24°C
- Thickness: very rich texture
- Color: intense green
- Aroma:green olive fruit, tomato leaves, basil, artichoke, dandelion, green grass, green peel and banana fruit, green apple
- Flavor:elongated piquancy lasting in the throat, softly evened out with bitterness that spreads throughout the oral cavity and lasts a long time
- Serving suggestions: chicken salad with dried tomatoes and feta cheese, tagliatelle with gorgonzola cream and roasted walnuts
- Bottle: 0,5l
There are no reviews yet.