- Region: Istria
- Place of production: Vodnjan
- Altitude: 160 m.a.s.l.
- Type: coupage/blend
- Olive variety: Vodnjan Buža, Crnica, Rožinjola
- Harvesting method: combined; hand picked and using hand-held pneumatic branch shakers
- Harvesting period: October 5, 6 and 7
- Processing method: continuous cycle, 2 phases, 2 faze, processed immediately after harvesting
- Processing temperature: max 24°C
- Thickness: very rich texture
- Color: golden green
- Aroma: intense and very elegant, with distinct notes of artichoke, freshly cut green grass, herbs, green apple and tomato.
- Flavor: very balanced piquancy and bitterness.
- Serving suggestions: This oil pairs perfectly with mixed vegetable salads, boiled and fried eggs, mushroom soups, grilled fish, grilled tuna, red meat and various cheeses. We recommend it with all types of pasta and risotto. According to tradition, new oil is served with warm, homemade bread, but may also be served with any type of bruschetta
- Bottle: 0,5l
There are no reviews yet.